Poll

Should we use a Blog format for our updates and news, or what?

29% 29% [ 2 ]
14% 14% [ 1 ]
57% 57% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 7

June 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Art Services

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Art Services

Post by Pride on Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:31 pm

I offer almost all art services. Contact me with what you'd like done and I'll discuss rates with you. I do bulk discounts.

I specialize in Concept Art, Creature/Enemy/Character Design, Level Design, and Object Design
I can do all mediums, Including pen and paper, pencil and paper, canvas, digital, etc. etc. If you choose digital, I can export to almost any file type.

However, I would be glad to paint, design banners, create forum buttons and packs, sprite, design logos, custom fonts, scenery design, wood burning art, and almost any other thing you can ask of me. Feel free to contact me if the service isn't mentioned, and I will tell you whether or not I can, and how skilled I am at it.

Style-wise, I'm fairly good at semi-realism, manga-stylized art, western-stylized art, and edgy, darker styles, however, I will be glad to do any and all styles if you are not heavily constrained for time (I may need time to learn the style a bit to give you what you want.]

I will offer services in exchange for Forum points, however, I do not offer service discounts and whatnot until at least 300 points. Thank you for reading, feel free to ask for examples of work.

To Idlenight Members, I offer free unlimited revisions. Unlimited Revisions are valid until it has been decided that the customer is abusing this offer.

Pride
CEO

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top