Poll

Should we use a Blog format for our updates and news, or what?

29% 29% [ 2 ]
14% 14% [ 1 ]
57% 57% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 7

May 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Similar topics

Hello there, I am Pride!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello there, I am Pride!

Post by Pride on Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:43 pm

I'm Pride, I guess you could call me the CEO or Founder of Idlenight Studios.
    I am predominantly an Artist, my skills include spriting, digital art, recolouring, pen and paper sketches, tattoo design, a little bit of logo design, and colour palette arrangement.
    I also actively partake in the game design process, handling mechanics and level design, a little bit of writing and general plot building, and I also am currently in charge of regulating other members' work flow to encourage strong production and professional mindsets.

Anyhow, I'm 19, soon to be 20, and Art and Game Design are a passion of mine. I also enjoy psychology, which I sometimes employ in my game designs. I am the head behind project Anima, and I try to be as productive as possible, I do art services outside of Idlenight, if anybody's interested feel free to ask me, my rates are doable though I'll admit in some areas I'm not as great as I could be. Thank you for reading, and I welcome all new members to Idlenight's forums!

You can like project Anima here: facebook.com/pr0jectanima

And you can find me on Newgrounds at: attw7-pride.newgrounds.com

Last edited by Pride on Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:25 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Links)

Pride
    CEO

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello there, I am Pride!

Post by Pride on Mon May 06, 2013 1:21 am

Oh you can also play with me on Steam, just pm me for my username :p

Pride
    CEO

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top